Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 15: The Crooked Tree




Here is our fabulous crooked tree again.  After a nice long walk on our beautiful January Friday, they had a blast climbing this fun tree, then we played ball in the greenbelt before we headed home.


**** 

I would've opted for a different picture for today.... IF... my phone wasn't dead or if I had my camera with me .............. get this crazy night of mine......

I was 1 of 3 cars that hit big metal crates on a little highway - ripped my sidestep off my car, along with a couple big scrapes...... wish I could've taken some pics there.............took a neighbor to the airport & only about a mile away when it happened.... everyone was ok, but the car behind me ended up with a huge huge dent in his driver's door and shattered window, somehow he only had one very minor cut.........over 2 hours with the cops while they wrote up 3 collision reports- and luckily my boys were angels in the backseat the whole time and nobody at all got hurt

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad everyone was not seriously injured. Your boys just sensed that this was NOT the time to act up!! I love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails